We deliver to the islands!
We have been working closely with the Oban branch of Tesco since 2013 to provide grocery deliveries to the islands and remote areas. Tesco don't send their own vans to the Islands, so in 2013, we were invited to work on behalf of island residents to collect, store and deliver Tesco.com shopping. We now have over 500 regular Tesco.com customers on the Islands.
North Mull - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
South Mull & Iona - Tuesday, Friday
Islay - Tuesday, Thursday
Jura - Thursday
How to Order
1. Choose a "home delivery" slot (any time) on the day before your actual delivery . The Tesco website will only offer slots to island post codes on these specific days.
2. Put "Waltons" in the comments field.
3. Email your Tesco confirmation to Lorraine at
4. We will then collect your order, store overnight in our cold stores, and deliver next day.
5. Tesco will then refund their own "home delivery charge" to your account.
6. Slots are released in batches by Tesco in the three weeks prior to delivery.
We also do Tesco deliveries to the Ardnamurchan area, which requires unique instructions so please call or email us for more information.
Mull - £18 for up to three crates + £5 per additional crate
Iona - £19 for up to three crates + £5 per additional crate
Islay & Jura - £25 for three crates + £5 per additional crate